Notes is an integrated, Web-like environment that provides users with quicker access to and better management of many types of information including Domino and Internet-based e-mail, calendar of appointments, personal contacts and to-dos as well as Web pages, News Groups and intranet applications.
This course has training for the end user, administrator and application developer. Some topics include sending mail, using the database, calendar and scheduling, writing formulas, Java applets, animated gifs, mail routing and security.
Candidates who are looking to build their career as a Lotus Notes Application Developer and the working professionals who are working in the industry and want to add Lotus Notes Application Development capability to their portfolio or the working professionals who want to enhance their skills in Lotus Notes Application Development.
Candidate should have basic programming knowledge in any programming language.
Courses being offered by Swift Brains
- IBM Lotus Domino Designer 8.5x: Introduction Intermediate Level
- Building XPages Applications with IBM Domino Designer 8.5.1
- IBM Lotus Domino Designer 8.5: Dojo Applications
- Lotus Domino Designer 8: Web Agents and Web Services
- XPages Training
Services offered by Swift Brains
- Application Development using IBM Lotus Notes
- IBM Lotus Notes to MS Sharepoint Migration Services