Swift Brains has a team of experts in Lotus/Domino Technology. Be it Application Development or Application Maintenance, Setting/Installing the new servers or providing Administration support on present infrastructure. We are here to help you with every bit related to Lotus/Domino Technology.
Swift Brains offers comprehensive system administration services to ensure rapid implementation and proper maintenance of your Lotus Notes and Domino infrastructure. We have certified and expert engineers that provide complete installation, configuration and on-going maintenance of your Lotus Domino servers.
We offer onsite System Administration Support in India and offsite system administration to clients throughout the world. Our administrators can log onto your Domino server, given the appropriate access and maintain your systems to achieve the desired service levels. To find out more about our system administration services, please fill up this RFQ form.
Variety of Services Swift Brains offers:
- Planning and implementing security for your Domino servers including security audits, controlling access to Domino servers, verifying trust relationships/certification logs, protecting and maintaining Notes IDs and controlling access to sensitive Notes databases.
- Setting up and managing users and groups including user registration, setting up roaming users, managing and tracking user activity, license tracking, customizing user experience with custom welcome pages, setting up web users, bulk importing of users etc. Defining groups, managing membership to dynamic groups, and reporting on effective access levels for users and groups forms part of our services.
- Setting up policies for effective management of the organization and explicitly named groups. These policies cover security, desktop, registration and setup settings and offer a consistent way of enforcing the IT infrastructure framework in the organization.
- Setting up, scheduling and monitoring replication. We work on setting appropriate ACL settings on the replicas, setting up and scheduling server-to-server replication, server-to-client replication, filtering databases to be replicated, monitoring resource consumption by replication tasks, setting up multiple replicators and custom replication servers and monitoring replication schedules, usage and topology maps.
- Setting up calendars and scheduling including rooms and resources documents, creating holiday documents and monitoring usage of calendaring and scheduling.
- Setting up Offline Services, securing Offline access with effective policy configuration, setting up agents for DOLS subscription, distributing DOLS pre-installer to clients and troubleshooting DOLS usage.
- Setting up full text search of individual, multiple databases, domain catalog and domain search. Monitoring the indexing tasks and resource usage by the indexing tasks.
- Setting up Mail Routing and configuring SMTP mail routing, relays.
- Setting up Clustering as a part of disaster recovery.
- Setting up POP3, IMAP and iNotes (Domino Web Access).
- Monitoring Mail usage including mailbox sizes, router performance etc.
- Maintaining databases – resolving replication and save conflicts, managing view indexes, fixing corrupted databases and doing design refreshes.
- Backup and Storage Management – using online tools or manual procedures.